Duration: 1 Day
Visit one of our beautiful woodland sites or we can come to you. Our highly skilled teachers and instructors tailor your session to meet your personal goals, delivering with fun and enthusiasm.
Courses can include...
- Whole year group/house events: "Getting to know you" days, induction activities and fun camps.
- Young leaders and prefects: Training, values and development for young leaders.
- Spoon carving classes, wood work and tool use: fitting with KS3-5 Design Technology and Art and incredible therapy and wellness for those who need a confidence boost or an opportunity to create something amazing.
- Personal wellbeing and reward: We have a vast amount of experience working with students with specific needs, and rewarding those who push their boundaries to make great progress.
- Bushcraft and wilderness skills: fire, shelter, foraging for wild foods and medicines, cooking over an open fire, shelter building and safety, use of primitive weapon technologies, animal stalking, tracking and more.
- Practical skills: cooking, personal and camp hygiene, food and nutrition, time keeping, organisational skills and kit management.
- Expedition skills and global travel safety training: camping methods, first aid, search and rescue and modern navigation. Travel safety courses for industry and gap year students.
- Night games, wide games and Polaris Olympics: Just lots and lots of fun!
Get in touch to find out what we can do for you and your students.