Sea Kayak Expedition – 27th September to 1st October 2021
27th September – 1st October 2021
Kayak and camp along one of the most beautiful and dramatic coastlines in Europe. Receive professional tuition from internationally experienced sea kayaking instructors and survival experts. You will learn to forage along the coastline and find amazing foods and resources, then wild camp on secluded beaches and historical sites. There are also opportunities to earn an Open Water Sea Kayaking Qualification too!
At the end of the expedition, participants will have developed the mindset and a number of skills necessary to succeed in any aspect of their lives.
- Sea kayaking instruction and certification
- Expedition planning
- Open water navigation, safety and rescue techniques
- Canadian canoeing skills (optional extra)
- Fishing from your kayak on the open water
- Foraging; identification of foods in the wild on and off shore
- Knife craft to create useful carved items.
- Expedition cooking and nutrition
- Shelter and camp craft skills
- Survival priorities and techniques
- Open water first aid, search and rescue
Included: Activities, instruction, meals and accommodation